Monday 21 November 2011

AZAM PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL CHOUBARA DISTRICT LAYYAH (Shining starts of APS)






AZAM PUBLIC HIGH SCHOOL CHOUBARA DISTRICT LAYYAH
(Shining starts of APS)
1; Dr Mohsin Goraya

Ms Lading to PHD

DVM

University of agricultural sciences Faasialabad.

Muhammad AbouBakar

Education: BS Microbiology (AIOU Islamabad)

Profession: Lab Technologist

Riphah International University Islamabad.

Cntct No. 00 92 313 67 13 266


2; Mr. Ziaullah Bhutta

BS (Hon) Agricultural Sciences

3 Mr. Muhammad Imran Bapi

Education: MBA

National University of Modren Languages Islamabad.

5 Muhammad Ilyas Mukhlis

Education B.Com

Profession: Poet

6;Adnan Goria

LLB PUNJAB UNIVERSITY Lahore







My Choice---APS

Muhammad Abubakar

During my youth, I always asked many questions about the world. Why is the world round? What is a fossil? How did the world come to be? As I grew older, I realized all my questions revolved around science. Even with my questions answered, I still desired to know more. From this dedication came my love for science. I feel that this love is too big to be ignored, and that going to Azam Public High School would leave me immensely satisfied through the excellent academic courses offered. The main reason why I love science is because it keeps my mind open to new things and vulnerable to new questions. The world today is fast-paced area where many new scientific discoveries are found. Every time something new is found and is put on the front page of newspapers, I feel a
Sense of jealousy. I want to be able to discover something. I want to be the one feeling proud of my accomplishments. And I have a feeling that this school will help me to achieve this. As science became my main career goal growing up, I was in need of a school that could lift me up through the realms of science and leave speechless, no longer having a question to ask. I had doubts that a school like this existed. But then I was introduced to the Azam Public High School. Hearing of your excellent courses in Living Environment, Chemistry, and Physics made me want to go to this school right away. I’m positive your courses will help me succeed to a better future. In the end, science will always be my life. I will always be asking questions, and nothing can stop me from fulfilling my dreams. But something can help me on my path towards it, and that is your school, the Azam Public High School. Without APS, I doubt I will ever be taught what I need to know in order to succeed in what I want to do.
Don't Forget To Join With Our Community
×
+Get this at APNI EARNING
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive

Popular Posts